“Curiosity is in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last.” Samuel Johnson
“Growth is exciting; growth is dynamic and alarming. Growth of the soul, growth of the mind.” Vita Sackville-West
Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will.” James Stephens
December brings lots of opportunity for curiosity. After all what is in those presents? How will your loved one react when they see the gift you chose for them? Curiosity keeps the mind and spirit young and encourages a feeling of aliveness.
1. When was the last time you were curious about something?
2. What were you curious about?
3. Go on a “curiosity-outing” and see how many things you see that you are curious about?
4. How does being curious make you feel?
5. How can you turn some of that fear of setting huge goals into curiosity?
Have a holiday filled with curiosity! (Doesn’t that sound mysterious?)
Dance with Joy,