“Fear is nothing except a drain of energy and not a power unto itself. Trust in yourself, for therein lies the true power.” Lori Hard
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.” Eleanor Roosevelt
“At the bottom of every one of your fears is simply the fear that you can’t handle whatever life may bring you.” Susan Jeffers
1. How have you handled fear in the past?
2. Think about the goals you want to achieve. Is fear stopping you?
3. When have you faced the fear and done it anyway?
4. What did you do when you didn’t let fear stop you?
5. What is one thing you will do this week that fear has stopped you from doing in the past?
Dance with Joy,
Success Coach for Executive and Professional Women
“When you are ready to go from burned out to fired up!”
Come join me on the free “2nd Act Revolution” calls. Find out more at www.LeannaFredrich.com.