“Being in motion, not knowing what’s going to happen next, not only suits me but has become an unlikely vehicle for faith.” Holly Morris
“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” Marcus Aurelius
“If you can come through the snow and the rain and the sleet you know you can make it easily when the sun is out and everything is all right.” Malcolm X
Many of us feel like if we hit an obstacle on the way to our goals that is a sign that we are headed the wrong way or that we will never make it. The fact is that coming upon obstacles is a natural part of reaching our goals. In fact if there are no difficulties it is most often a sign that we aimed too low. So welcome those obstacles, greet them and keep moving!
1. What obstacles have you overcome in your past?
2. How did you overcome them?
3. How can you look at obstacles differently so they loose their power?
4. Are you aiming too low or playing life too safe?
5. What attitude do you need to have to be successful as you reach obstacles?
Have a wonderful November!
Dance with Joy,
Success Coach for Executive and Professional Women
“When you are ready to go from burned out to fired up!”